Blogger Tricks

Friday, July 26, 2013

Pairs to Love

How was your week KLovers? Hope you had a fantastic week...and an even more fantastic weekend!

House of K's feature for today is about our personal picks among our collections. My sister and I each has our own favorite pair of KFlats. And today, I am blogging about MY personal choices!

Last April, boyfie and I took a trip to Bohol to celebrate our anniversary. Normally, I take 2 or 3 pairs of footwear when I travel to make sure that they match with my outfit. Thanks to KFlats, I did not have to bring another pair! I survived the entire trip with just my pair of Gigi Red flats. 

Skirt from Bazaar ; Shoes from House of K ; Location: Peacock Garden Resort 

In the photo above, I paired my flats with my aztec bandage skirt and a lacy cream top (not in photo). At first, I thought red flats would never match a heavily-printed skirt. But it turned out perfectly well!

Another favorite of mine is Kristie Spring flats. I just love the combination of colors and materials in one classy and elegant pair of flats. Subtle colors of peach and cream are perfectly combined with the bright hue of turquoise. Kristie Spring has become my favorite pair when I report to class or just hang out at the mall. 

Pants from Lee Pipes ; Shoes from House of K ; Skirt from Zara

These flats can be worn with or without the strap on. When I wear jeans, I use the flats without strap. But when I have a skirt or dress on, straps on the flats make it look more fashionable and classy.

Both these designs are available at House of K. If you are interested to get a pair, please message us!

K❤K


No comments:

Post a Comment