Blogger Tricks

Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's an HoK Kind of Day!

HoK...from top to toe!

As they say, the most effective marketing strategy is by word of mouth. And there's no better way to achieve it than to experience the products, yourself!

For my class today, I decided to wear a girly and comfy outfit---teal lacy dress, blazer and flats. Thanks to House of K, I need not go far to complete my ootd!

I used my Alma KBag today as I needed to bring all my notes, codal, iPad, and other essentials. Alma Never Full Bag indeed never gets full! See that photo below? That's filled with all the things I needed for class today. Didn't seem to be really full, huh?


To showcase this never full bag, here are the things INSIDE my bag: my iPad 3, notes, Civil Code, pencil case, umbrella, wallet, powerbank, phone, and of course, my kikay kit. Excited to see how they all fit in?


Here's how all my essentials above fit inside my Alma Never Full Bag. They didn't really look crowded or unorganized inside unlike my other bags. I did not even need to adjust the side straps to squeeze everything inside. And what's more amazing is that there was STILL a LOT of room for more stuff! Don't you just love it?


My Alma KBag is must-have especially for women who are used to really bringing all their essentials everyday. It is designed for professionals who are pursuing further studies while working. With notes, books and gadgets to bring everyday, it is just a relief to have a reliable bag to carry all these stuff. KBags won't let functionality ruin fashion and style, hence, Alma Never Full Bag is created to meddle both necessities. Get the functionality you need with style!



After five days in killer heels, Saturday is destined for a comfy feet day. Hence, it's gotta be a KFlats day! I used my favorite pair today, Kristie Spring. I just love how this ankle-strap flats bring so much life to my outfit everytime! 


Now here's a closer look at my all-time favorite pair.

To match my outfit, I also used one of cutest cases I have in my collection. 

This 3D rubber case not only protects my phone but also glams it up and matches my ootd! Small details really matter! Look how cute this owl is! 

You, too, can complete your ootd with House of K products. We offer not only fashionable bags, shoes and cases...we also ensure high quality and functionality in every item. See for yourselves!


xoxo,










No comments:

Post a Comment